Re: Darkroom heaters (off topic)

Peter Charles Fredrick (pete@fotem.demon.co.uk)
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 21:47:02 +0000

Judy wrote

>>Therefore I have MANY times left darkroom at a point when the heat was
established, not thinking to turn radiator off, and come back a day or
even several days later to find the radiator cooking merrily away --
somewhat undercutting the economy. Perhaps new models have an overall *on*
light; if not, they should...<<

Very annoying I am sure !. In my shed /lab/studio I have got over similar
problems by running all the electric through a master fuse switch box, so
when I leave in the wee hours of the morning, I just turn down the switch
and everything electrical goes off.

Pete.

http://www.fotem.demon.co.uk/ To visit petes parlour gallery, there is now a
Guestbook !