Re: Bergger papers

andrew bale (abale@earthlink.net)
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 23:05:24 -0400

Yes there is one on the way. A friend of mine was an instructor at a
workshop in Austria sponsored by Lotus, and they are working on a paper that
will be very similar to Kodak AZO. The release date I am not sure of. But
he was supposed to receive a package to try out and to my knowledge this has
not happened yet.

Andy Bale