RE: anti-virus programs - SORRY!

From: Thor Bols (thorbols@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/05/00-11:50:55 AM Z

>I confess I was especially piqued because the moment three folks in a row
>say how dandy Post-Factory is, some fella appoints himself list police &
>declares it off-topic "noise" and "irritating" !
>
>And I ALSO confess to having noticed that some 15 messages about wine in
>Utah were... well, I enjoyed them myself, not only a pleasant diversion,
>but of course useful in the event of finding oneself in Utah. But, as I
>say, read with some off-topic envy.

Dear list,
I plead guilty, and humbly apologize for my actions. I stirred the pot
during the wine discussions and I did it again about the viruses. I promise
to play nicer.

In addition, I promise I will:

a. Soon get my OWN subscription to P-S (the contents of which are ALWAYS
on-topic in this group as far as I am concerned) instead of mooching off of
my friends.
b. Not let that buffoon from New Jersey get under my skin anymore.
c. Never open the "alt-process" e-mail folder after I've been drinking.

But it works both ways: maybe SOME of us don't care to listen to a bunch of
helpless whiners discuss their Mac virus fears. Certainly THIS is
off-topic, as well. There are DOZENS of better places to go for advice in
this area.

Time for bed now,

Thor