Re: Kodak Azo Paper Question

From: Dan Smith, Photographer (shooter@brigham.net)
Date: 04/06/00-08:37:50 AM Z

Again, thanks for the response.

I will be in the darkroom with Tillman Crane next week. Just friends
working, no workshop or school thing. He is using a Glycin developer & I was
going to check it out with some of my papers.

dan smith

PS: The attached is one of mine from the North Shore of Great Salt Lake. If
you are interested in shooting there, let me know. I have a number of
friends who come in for some of our lesser known areas here in NoUtah.
Radically different from SoUtah.