Thanks for responses to collodion/albumen questions

From: Suzanne Izzo (izzos@gusun.georgetown.edu)
Date: 04/12/00-02:43:10 PM Z

Thanks to everyone who responded to my question about collodion. Darryl
Baird was kind enough to also post the question to the photo_history
list. (Darryl, please give my thanks to those from that list who sent
helpful responses.) I am going to pass on the information to the staff
member who led the gallery talk since he will again be talking about the
exhibit on Friday.

Thanks also to Carl Fransman and Cor Breukel who responded to my first
question about printing albumen with silver negatives vs collodion. If I
ever get to working with albumen, I'll try the lith film.

As always the list has proved a valuable resource. Thanks again.
Suzanne