Potassium Oxalate vs. Ammonium Citrate vs. Sodium Citrate vs. Potassium Citrate

From: Don Bryant (dsbryant@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 04/12/00-08:35:06 PM Z

Several days ago there was some discussion about how to produce Potassium
Oxalate. Apparently the same method of neutralizing an organic acid with an
alkali can be used to produce several different Pt/Pd developers.

Is there any advantage of using one developer over another? It seems like
Ammonium Citrate may be the least expensive to produce. Am I missing
something here? (Probably but that is why I'm asking).

Don Bryant