Re: cyanotype sensitivity

From: Robert W. Schramm (schrammrus@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/18/00-04:54:48 PM Z

Judy et al,

Yes, as I recall the intensity was essentially the same. I did all those
tests when I was considering going to Montana. I've got all
that stuff in a box somewhere in my studio. I aslo recall that the
paper was a big factor. Now that I think of it, one paper was much
faster than the other. I believe it was Crane's Cover stock.
The thing that surprised me most was that 2A to 1 B gave a tonal
range very near that of the Ware process. I was printing the same
negative along with a 21 step tablet. I was going to write a little
summary but never did. You know how it goes. ;-)

Bob