RE: Black and White photo toning

From: Jonathan Bailey (quryhous@midcoast.com)
Date: 04/19/00-09:45:03 AM Z

Greetings-

A search of the alt-process archive should yield you a very solid start on
toning silver-based papers. There have been numerous lively discussions on
the subject of toning silver materials, and I have been among several who
have posted extensively on this subject.

RE: Tom Baril's tea-toned images - I am told Tetley tea works best, and that
it is also the tea of choice for Sally Mann's new work as well....

Best - Jon