Re: festival

From: peter fredrick (pete@fotem.demon.co.uk)
Date: 04/20/00-07:39:51 AM Z

Dear Sam,

This is the gist of an e:mail I have just sent I think it is self
explanatory. How is your position ?

>>Dear Galina, We are now approaching six weeks before our festival of
>>alternative photography my list of people has shrunk to the point that I have
>>no one coming to my workshop and only two coming as a holiday experience.So
>>my workshop looks like it is a non-runner unless I get at least four people
>>in the next couple of weeks, you did mention that some of your students may
>>be interested, is this still the case ? and if so how many.

I am sending this info on to Helle Storvik and Sam Wang also Catherine at Can S
I intend to have a holiday from the 14th to the 28th in any case with two
other personal friends in any case, if of course if this is OK With Can
Serrat.

My life has been complicated this year due to ill health and other problems
that has meant I have not been able to put my usual promotional push into
this
enterprise, for which I am most sorry

My colleague Barbara Maloney is keen to come if we run the workshop, but
she has just moved back to the States would prefer not to come for a
personal holiday
as she has so much to do.

So events have tended to conspire against me.However there is still time
for things to change,but as the booking deadline is May the 22nd I feel we
must summon our forces so to speak.<<

Hoping to hear from you soon

Pete