Re: Masking material

From: Don Bryant (dsbryant@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 04/20/00-01:11:54 PM Z

David,

> Thinking mostly of conventional fiber base paper, but what are people
using
> to mask for a selective bleach and tone, say with sepia. Thanks.

For conventional fiber base paper you may use rubber cement or a maskoid
product such as the one made by Pebeo which much more expensive but gives
more precise control and is easier to see when applying. This works great
for selective sepia toning. I use this technique when I selectively tone
portrait prints prior to hand coloring with oils.

Don Bryant