Re: Spirits of Salts

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 04/29/00-01:57:37 PM Z

On Sat, 29 Apr 2000, James Romeo wrote:

> Judy I bought my copy from amozon.com.uk paid card had it in 3 days.
> You can get it from silverprint www.silverprint.com.uk I have bought a
> few things from them they take the card...You should get there
> catalogue 2000 They have that pin-register frames.

Thanks to James & all for the info... I'll add that I, too, prefer spiral
bound for this kind of book (if all were spiral bound, I wouldn't be
losing pages from the out-of-print Kent Wade, etc. -- even KOL, well used,
begins to separate). As for Silverprint's catalog 2000, yeah I SHOULD get
one. Promised. Never materialized. Maybe I should nag...

Judy