Re: Dichromate Hazards - Thanks!

From: Linda Phillips (linda__phillips@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/30/00-01:42:38 PM Z

I want to express my thanks to those who offered advise on methods to assist
in the disposal of chromium waste. This is exactly what I needed! I wonder
why none of the "alternative photography" manuals contain advise on these
procedures?

Am I the only dichromate user that is concerned with this problem? I am
puzzled as to why other gum printers on this list, those that are usually
quick to contribute, were conspicuously absent from this discussion. Judy,
Sarah, Kathryn, Sandy - you folks don't just shrug and dump this waste down
the drain? Do you?