Re: Film Developers

From: Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 16:52:13 /etc/localtime

I use distilled water for all stock solutions but tap water for working
solutions. I do not find that the use of demineralized water or distilled
water for working solutions causes any more fog than my tap water, but that
must be said with the comment that in my area water comes from mountain
reservoirs with pristine watersheds and is considered to be among the most
pure tap water sources in the world.

You write that you are getting N-2 to N+3 with PM<K and BPF. How are you
making this determination? And wha is the density range and contrast index
(or average gradient) of a N negative?

Sandy King