Re: emmulsion lift

From: emily kate (mle_k8@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 03:04:09 /etc/localtime

the emulsion transfer works with polaroid type 669 and 59 films.

you can get information/directions at http://www.polaroid.com/

Or call polaroid and ask them to send you their "Inspiration A Step-By-Step
Guide" .. it's free and provides information, instruction, and examples on
processes like emulsion lifts, image transfers, sx-70 manipulation, etc..

<please let me know if this is in a <im>proper format.. i haven't
contributed to this before.>

-emily