Re: Commercials and the Post Factory Journal

From: Campos & Davis Photos (photos@campos-davis.co.uk)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 17:35:31 /etc/localtime

Just a suggestion Judy, no need at take offence.

If your production costs are high you would cut these dramatically by
publishing on the web.
The quality of reproduction is, presumably, not an issue as the copies I
have seen of your newspaper were not intended to have superb reproduction
but were intended to inform.
You could set up a site with passwords, there are many of these on the web
already, and forget about airmail etc. Dont rule out banner ads if you
obtain enough hits/page views because people will be falling over themselves
to have a banner on your site, and referred sales could bring in more
income.
The US is far more advanced than UK in web presence, so there should be no
shortage of experts there.
I would just like to see your newspaper have more exposure. I would link to
your site if you had one.

Campos & Davis Photos
6 Cranbourne Road
London N10 2BT - UK