Spirits of Salts... Re: need info on a book

From: Tala Brandeis (brandeis@pacbell.net)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 20:42:09 /etc/localtime

Re: Spirits of Salts
Purchase information from Amazon.com.UK follows:

Spirits of Salts
Randall Webb

List Price: £18.50
Our Price: £14.80
You Save: £3.70 (20%)

Availability: This title is usually
dispatched within 2-3 days.

Paperback - 176 pages (September 1999)
Argentum; ISBN: 1902538056

Would someone who has read the book or spent
some time with it please post some detail
about the book and what they may have learned
from reading - studying the volume?

Thanks,

Tala
brandeis@pacbell.net