Spirts of Salts here today

From: James Romeo (jromeo@iopener.net)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 23:43:14 /etc/localtime

I received my copy today from amozon uk fast I ordered it Saterday.Its a lovley book looks like a lot of info I have only had time to take a quick look. For some one new to Alt it looks like one of the best around. This edition lists bolth Webb and Reed and it is not sprial bound. Is there anouther edition? Martin Reed allso wrote Silver Gelatin. The book has a copyright 1999 Could ther be more then 1 edition. I will have more to say after I have time to go threw it. James Romeo