Re: a different question

From: Les Newcomer (lnphoto@ismi.net)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 22:02:59 /etc/localtime

I usually wipe down the outside of the film holder, then pull the
darkslide andeither blow or brush out the interior. Once in a while I
will take my minivac and vacuum out the bellows I also try to keep
either a lens or blank lensboard on the camera to keep dust out. My 1912
5x7 speed graphic gets vacuumed much more than my Calumet because of the
focal plane shutter. After that, you just try not to irritate the photo
gods and your all set..

Les Newcomer