Re: PH testing - Infinite Loop???

From: Editor - P.O.V. Image Service (editor@p-o-v-image.com)
Date: 06/03/00-09:28:35 AM Z

FotoDave@aol.com wrote:

> Gord is out of town this weekend. Does anyone know how to contact the sysop
> or postmaster for the person? I will try to send a message to
> postmaster@addtoad.com and sysop@addtoad.com. If you know how to handle this,
> your help will be appreciated.

Don't think that will help, it looks like Naim is the only Addtoad addressee (and
hey, until now, I never knew he used to be a TV comic)...

Well, the contact for Addtoad.com is:

netways@NETWAYS.COM.LB

Addtoad.com is hosted by them, and seemingly a subsidiary...

Given that they are in Beirut, Lebanon, I don't think a phone call is an immediate
option you want to pursue..

But, in case anyone on the list is near them... The phone numbers are:

Tel: 961-1- 611110, 611221, 611331, 611441

Keith

--
{       The views expressed in the preceding are those of the        }
{       author, alone, and  are neither the responsibility of,        }