Re: Digital vs Analog - Corollary Questions

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 06/10/00-05:55:23 PM Z

Jeffrey,

As much as I value your opinions, my question(s) deserve a specific answer.
We all think through the problems we face via different perspectives - in
this particular case, the answer to this question will help clarify a
nagging cloud (in my mind) over the basic philosphy one should be using to
create a PT/PD negative (digital or analog).

Nick