Re: Polaroid image transfers

From: Gerard NIEMETZKY (gerard@atxstudio.com)
Date: 06/11/00-10:59:07 AM Z

The tests made by Henry Wilhelm, show a light fading stability (in good
conditions of exhibition) from less than 4 years (Polacolor100) to 11 years
(SX70) with Polaroid prints.

For some photographers, we scan them and print them with our 4 colors
pigment process (tested to last 500 years in the same conditions that
above). See an example:
http://www.atxstudio.com/sforni.htm

Best regards

--
Gerard Niemetzky
http://www.atxstudio.com

From: lva <lva@pamho.net> Reply-To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 08:16 +0200 To: alt-photo-process-l <alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca> Subject: Polaroid image transfers

Every time I look at my image transfers I wonder, How long until the image has faded. I'd like to continue producing and selling image transfers, but the question of fading plagues me. I don't want to sell someone an image which will disappear within 5 years.

Anyone with test results or own experiences?

Leopold von Abensberg Sweden lva@pamho.net