Cyanotype yellow

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@home.com)
Date: 06/27/00-08:24:34 PM Z

----------
Sarah Van Keure nwrote
 I'll tear the yellowed cyanotype on cotton cloth in half and submerge one
piece in tannic acid to see if I can bring it back in rosy brown.

Sarah:
I think the product which turned the iamge yellow is TSP (tri sodium
phosphate) It acts a bit like a bleach also.

Most likely you'll not be able to bring anything back Š but, you can
certainly recoat and print on the other side and you won't reallynotice the
faded yellow image.

Jack Fulton