Re: Measuring Pt/Pd Negative Density Ranges

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 06/29/00-08:39:16 PM Z

Steve and Tom, I did some density reading today and here is what I get
with my
mileage chart.

density range 2.5 printed for 8 min. no contrast boost ( No Pot
Chlorate, No
Blah. blah, blah) with Potassium oxalate at 75F
Exposure is with Super Actinic at 6" to glass on Gallery 100
Coating mix of 1.1 Ferric Oxalate (Home Made) and .15ammonium platinum
and .85
sodium palladium.

Testing done at other times would indicate that ammonium citrate would
print to
about 2.3 density range

Both density ranges may actually be .2 higher.

Best

EJ Neilsen

--
Eric J. Neilsen