Technical Color Stuff

Those of you who are interested in the heavier and more technical side of
color theory may want to take a look at

http://hardcolor.virtualave.net

and/or

http://www.enst.fr/publications/Hardeberg/these.pdf

Very interesting stuff with lots of math.

The virtualave site is infested with pop up windows that cannot be turned
off.  I find some of them offensive.  Do not click on the x button that
normally turns things off.  It will take you where you may not want to go.
The best I've been able to do is a right click and then select stop from the
pop up menu.  That at least stops the moving images.  Your milage may vary.

ER