Re: Coffee developer??

On Mon, 6 Mar 2000, Carl Weese wrote:

> Tony McLean recently published a piece on developing *film* in coffee,
> in British _Camera & Darkroom_. Don't know if he's tried paper but he'll
> see your message. Have you tried this yet?

I've setup a search engine on the RMP website at http://rmp.opusis.com/.
If you click on the "Search the Web" link and try coffee you should find
the link to the articles at RIT on this topic.

I've also indexed the Altphoto archives here.  Anyone have any other
informational sites that I should include in the search engine database?

- Wayde
  (wallen@lug.boulder.co.us)