Van: Andre Fuhrmann [mailto:Andre.Fuhrmann@uni-konstanz.de]
Verzonden: dinsdag 7 maart 2000 16:00
Aan: alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca
Onderwerp: RE: Digital negs and Platinum

>>I would like to know since grafic film is getting harder and harden to
>>obtain and at very high costs.

>graphic film hard to get? We in Europe have even better access to it than
>most Americains... Try Agfa, AM Nederland (Rijswijk), Wifac,... Price
>should be around 15 Hfl per square meter.
>Prices in Belgium are even cheaper...
>
>greetings,
>
>Carl
>
>______________________
>SALTO
>Printing & Lithography

Sounds good in theory.  But the pactice for the ALTist on the street is
quite a bit different.  I was fortunate enough to find at a fair last year
enough film to last me for a year or two.  But if I needed to buy some now,
say 50 sheets AGFA Lith about 24x30cm, I wouldn't know where to order.  No
mail order company keeps them in stock and few would be willing to accept a
special order.  As to price, I prefer not to think about it.  Perhaps
someone as an idea ...

Andre