No Subject

I am a new subscriber and delighted that I will be able to get answers to
some of my questions.  I usually shoot 6x6 and need to enlarge my negs.  The
easiest process for me has been to use Kodak SO 132 duplic. film, but I
believe that older films, like Gevatone yield a sharper image.  Advice,
please!

I would also like to make digital negs but only own Adobe Deluxe Photoshop
(the program for dummies).  Is it usable for negs? thanx for any info.
RUTHFORM@AOL