Re: Anticipating the future

That's all true Judy.

The unfortunate truth is that we're locked on a hamster wheel of
learning, becoming almost proficient...and then facing an upgrade of some
sort. It's very frustrating and draining of both time and finances.

But all this digital stuff is in its infancy. Eventually (the sooner the
better) the computers and software will become "mature products" like
refrigerators (you don't get a new one of those every year because the
door shelves are a tad deeper on the new model). Until then, your options
are to bear with it or ignore all the excitement and possibilities.

Best advice: buy smart, learn new stuff only if it's really important,
use a Mac. Ha!

Dan

You said in your message...