Re: bergger azo paper

This might be a little off thread, but it's good to know that a company
like Bergger has taken up the slack when a much bigger company (Kodak), in
the name of rationalization, has decided to kill off the product line.

I suspect that niche companies will make a fair living by supplying older
more traditional-type materials.