Re: Traveling Portfolio Deadline (4/4/2000)

gerard@atxstudio.com writes:

> I am interested in joining the next portfolio.
>  Please send me information.

Hi Gerard and anyone who is interested in participating in the next traveling
portfolio,

I have been so busy that I hadn't give much time to organizing the next
portfolio, but I has posted the rules just now, and you can take a look. For
previous contributors, the rules are the same except that there is a theme
for this portfolio. The theme is "Two" to celebrate the new millenium (we are
late in the celebration but I think it is still good to do something special
for our first portfolio in this millenium).

The deadline (for contributors and viewers) to notify me is 4/4/2000.

The rules can be found at (click under "Portfolio 2000A - "Rules"):
http://members.aol.com/fotodave/TravelPortfolio/

Looking forward for another great portfolio!

Dave Soemarko

*****     See Soemarko's Direct Carbon (SDC) prints at
*****     http://hometown.aol.com/fotodave/SDC/