RE: Gum vs. Kallitype

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000, Keith Gerling wrote:

> I'll try putting the gum over kallitype.  Hmmmm, there was a reason I didn't
> think this would work, but I can't remember what it was.  Thanks for the
> tip.

Dichromate is a silver bleach, so here in New York City it bleaches out
the kallitype, which is made of silver. But maybe in Utah ... or  ??

And speaking of Utah, an off-topic topic: My husband INSISTS someone told
him that restaurants in Utah aren't allowed to serve rare steak. Or medium
steak either.

Is that like the one about the polar bears on the streets of chicago?

best,

Judy