Re: Dassonville Charcoal black paper

Hello!

Thanks to everone who clarified this for me. These were beautiful prints. since this is no longer available, is anyone familiar with an artist charoal paper of similar color and texture? I'd love coating my own.

I think the texture was subtle. Unfortunately it was the last day of the show so I can't go back to the gallery with swatches.:-)

Thanks again!

Mac