Re: Wine in Utah, way off topic

>Believe it or not, some vendors e-commerce vendors are becoming very
>sensitive to the rules and regulations of local areas and are respecting
the
>wishes of the states.  Utah's own Senator Hatch is partly responsible for
>this, or so I hear.

There is a mail order company which ships a 'beer of the month' to it's
subscribers (from a different micro-brewery each month).  Rumor is that
they are being sued by the State of Utah for racketeering and evading state
liquor laws and failing to collect taxes.  Utah is the only state I know
were the separation between church and state is so blatantly disregarded
and yet tolerated in a legal way.

Garet Denise
garet@rmi.net