Traveling Portfolio 2000A Deadline

Just a reminder that if you want to participate in the next traveling
portfolio, please let me know by 4/4/2000 (Tuesday). This will help a lot in
the preparation (at least I will know if there will be a portfolio going on
at all). So far I have only 3 confirmed contributors.

The theme for this portfolio is "two." Note that if you haven't made your
print but are still interested in joining, you can let me knoe by 4/4 but
will have 2 weeks to complete your print(s).

Thanks in advance to all contributors!

Dave Soemarko