Re: Cross Processing

Can't help with any suggestions but I do have a couple of questions.

I have cross process E6 with C41 processing but your message has sparked
a desire some the other way C41 processed E6 for slides.

What film have you been using and at what EI?
Have you tried Kodak PPF (I still have some in the freezer) ?
What about Fuji?  I have been using a lot of NHGII 800, is this one
of the "new and improved"  types that don't cross process well?

cheers, Graham

At 07:57 AM 3/28/00 -0500, you wrote:
> I have been pross Processing film for a while and commercial clients love
>it.  My problem is that the manufacturers have invented new technology for
>film and the new stuff I have tested does not cross process well.  Of
>course the old stuff that I love has been discontinued and I can not get my
>hands on it.
>
>Has anyone on this list tested crossprocessing curently available 120
>format negative film (processed in e-6)?  I want to avoid crossprocessing
>to c-41 because I need the final product to be a chrome and not a print.
>
>Can anyone out there help me?
>

>marylou@photographer.net  Phone:504-891-1500  New Orleans, Lousianna
>
>Commercial Website :  http://www.bigeasy.net/marylou
>
> Personal Project:
>Structure Out of Chaos http://chaos.photo-tour.com

> Fear is a darkroom where negatives get developed

      Graham            cmm@vianet.on.ca

Are the shadows there for me to find, or placed there by my searching mind.
When I reach and find them gone, was I right or was I wrong?