Re: Dichromates, ferric oxalate, and the EPA

From: Tom Ferguson (tomf2468@pipeline.com)
Date: 05/02/00-11:05:31 PM Z

This is, to me, a VERY scary post. We've had many discussions and
disagreements here. But for one of us to to try and limit speech with the
threat of causing government ?raids? against another list member?!?!?! Am I
the only one that finds that repugnantly Orwelian?

Judy may have been guilty of odd or "over the top" humor, but you have
plainly and specifically threatened her. You have also threatened our free
speech in this forum.

--
Tom Ferguson
http://www.ferguson-photo-design.com