ARTISPLANET.COM

From: Nat LASKIN (nat.laskin@cybercable.fr)
Date: 05/03/00-03:53:11 AM Z

I've heard about a new thematic portal on photography that is said to be the
top level (with worldwide top photographers). It's named ARTISPLANET.COM.
I think we might find some interesting technical advice or tips. PLUS a
great online gallery opened to anyone. I could not find it yet on the web.
Do u know anything about it? AM I trying the wrong address????

Nathalie Laskin
frrelance photojournalist
based in Paris / France