Re: Viruses

From: Editor - P.O.V. Image Service (editor@p-o-v-image.com)
Date: 05/04/00-11:14:57 AM Z

ken wrote:

> AND I WILL SUE THE HECK OUT OF ANYBODY WHO IS THE PROXIMATE SOURCE OF A
> VIRUS
> THAT DESTROYS ANYTHING ON MY SYSTEM, IF THE IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING SENDER WAS
> NEGLIGENT OR RECKLESS..
>
> What a pleasant fellow; want that all my friends were such.

It may no be friendly, nor pleasant...

But, the only proven way to get people to take responsibility for their own
actions in a relatively anonymous social setting (like the US, or the internet)
is financial liability...

Moral approbation and apologias are nice, but serve as very little impetus, in
such an environment, to change ones actions...

Keith Krebs

--
{       The views expressed in the preceding are those of the        }
{       author, alone, and  are neither the responsibility of,        }