RE: An illustration of how insecure this list is..

From: Bob Mazzullo (bmazzullo@fisci.com)
Date: 05/04/00-12:05:19 PM Z

Let me see....I have to now sideline 27 developers,
5 admin staff, and 15 support personnel whose machines
I have to check for a few hours while I determine whether
or not your "attachment" may cause my business harm.
My quick calculations tell me you will now be "invoiced"
for about $27,000.00, give or take a bit. I hope you have
deep pockets, "friend".

Bob Mazzullo