RE: Zero pinhole camera

From: Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Date: 05/09/00-06:09:40 AM Z

Perhaps Sam Wang will comment on this. He has done some very
beautiful work with zone plates (including a very nice portrait of
this person!), and has also made his own zone plates.

I agree with Kerik's statement that zone plates have "a very soft,
glowing look, with kind of an internal sharpness." I find that they
have a very distinctive appearance, especially in color, to me very
different from that of pinhole photography.

Sandy King