Re: Zero pinhole camera

From: Les Newcomer (lnphoto@ismi.net)
Date: 05/09/00-09:25:48 AM Z

Gary Miller wrote:

> It is
> important to match the zone plate to the focal length of the camera.
>
> Gary Miller

My 5x7 will go from 4" to 12" If the exposures are viable, I'd like to do
portraits, so I was thinking in the 10" range, but I see these charts that
show 'zones 1-11' define zones as 'color' but nothing useful.

what are the general exposures for a zone plate? given a specific focal length
are there different plates for different colors?

Les