Re: Iridium Flares

From: Gregory Parkinson (glp@panix.com)
Date: 05/11/00-07:35:46 PM Z

I don't know if this has any alt-photo significance but I looked at these
links and will be out looking for the flare over the next week.

It's these sorts of unexpected connections and websites (in one, it gave
me information based on my living in Hoboken, NJ!) that make me
thankful for the internet.

gordo