introduction

From: Casper Cammeraat (Casper.Cammeraat@kb.nl)
Date: 05/18/00-01:49:49 AM Z

Dear Alt-Photo-Lovers,

Here is another short introduction of a newcomer on this list:
Lucky enough I started photography in the pre-stress era of the early seventies with fibre-based paper like Record Rapid.
Moving on to RC-paper and after a lot of experiments with toning (brown, gold and blue), I turned back to FB (+Selenium-toning) and, more recently to Daylight(POP)paper.
In the nearby future I want to start with Bromoil and Gum.
As a preparation I am researching the possibilities of using my Canon BJC 5100 A-3 printer to make large negatives for contact-printing (in fact I used some already for the POP-proces).
I earn my money being teammanager at the photographic department of the dutch national library, teach photography at a art-centre, make stock for agencies and have regularly exhibitions of my work.
BTW: If you happen to be around in the low countries: you are welcome to meet me at the opening of my next exhibition at Beverwijk(not far from Amsterdam) on the 3rd of june, where I will show a selection of the series I made in the last seven years.
If not, you can see some of my work at:
www.ddsgouda.nl/stadsinfo/kunst/overige.htm#cammeraat
and some prints of where I live at:
www.rsnet.nl/photo/leftframe1.htm