Traveling Portfolio 2000A

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 05/18/00-08:34:06 PM Z

I have prepared the web site for traveling portfolio 2000A. The URL is
http://hometown.aol.com/fotodave/TravelPortfolio/index.html

>From the root directory of the traveling portfolio, click "Images" under
"Portfolio 2000A."

The theme for this portfolio is "Two" to celebrate the bi-millenium. See you
can find the idea of "two" in the images, except the images from one
contributor who couldn't find suitable images with "two," so he said he
simply submitted "two" prints. ;)

There are 10 contributors for this round with a total of 18 prints. We had
Pt, Pt/Pd, bum bichromate, bromoil, Van Dyke Brown,Ilfocolor, and permanent
pigment prints (a form of carbon print, I believe).

I am planning to call for another portfolio around July/August and perhaps
another one around October.

Dave Soemarko