Re: Platinum print stain

From: Eric (eric@mildew.org)
Date: 05/18/00-09:42:42 PM Z

I've seen the same kind of solarization - though I hesitate to call it
solarization because the areas where it happens go to that bronze color
rather than just losing density. And I can attest that a little bit of
platinum added to the palladium prevents it. Whether it happens also seems
to be related to the quantity of contrast agent. Sorry to toss in yet
another variable. :)

eric volpe