RE: Eyeball densitometry

From: Campos & Davis Photos (photos@campos-davis.co.uk)
Date: 05/21/00-06:44:35 AM Z

Dear Randall,
Why is your computer send .dat files as attachments to the alt process list?
Attachments are definitely not encouraged on this list. The recent virus
scares have caused panic amongst the uninitiated!
Any news about Ziki's funeral arrangements? Is the group doing anything?

Kindest regards
Richard

Campos & Davis Photos
6 Cranbourne Road