Re: off topic: compact 4x5 options

From: Les Newcomer (lnphoto@ismi.net)
Date: 05/23/00-09:04:44 AM Z

A 4x5 crown or speed has about 12" of bellows to work with. 1:1 coping
needs 2X the focal lenght so the 210 needs 16.5" and the 150 needs 11.81"

there's a Meridian that has a 14" bellows extension and a lot more movements
than a Crown. Something on the idea of a Toyo or Linhoff field camera, but
a 1/3 the cost. Check ebay.