Re: Clean Borders on Cyanotypes-

Gumprint@aol.com
Date: 05/23/00-09:15:17 PM Z

I use Scotch #230 drafting tape to mask the non-image area before coating
cyanotype, gum prints and kallitype. To save on the cost of the tape I use
the thinnest I can find and attach it to newsprint to extend the mask if
there is to be a wide border. Careful not to really rub the tape in place,
gentle pressure will insure easy removal and no tears.

Carole