Re: Lifetime of EPSON prints ?

From: Thor Bols (thorbols@hotmail.com)
Date: 05/25/00-07:37:31 AM Z

In answer to your original question, in my experience, older (non 1270)
Epson color inks begin to fade almost immediately. I've had an print made
with archival inks (from MIS) hanging in direct sun for 6 months now,
however, with no fading. But refilling with archival inks is a major
hassle.

For the best information on Epson, you may wish to consider subscribing to
the Epson mailing list at http://www.leben.com/lists. These peaople REALLY
know their stuff. Certainly, they are infinitely more capable than Keith
Krebs, who has repeatedly shown himself to be clueless on ALL topics.