"Capricious" and "exercise of justice" are incompatible terms..

From: Editor - P.O.V. Image Service (editor@p-o-v-image.com)
Date: 05/25/00-05:36:23 PM Z

But as it seems, on this list, quite the contrary is in fact, the case..

Thor Bols wrote:

> That's my point, bozo.

First, I get called "utterly clueless" on everything in an earlier post by
Thor ...

Now the guy calls me a "bozo"...

I have with held my vituperation...

And yet, the list mum's who were so quick to jump on me for suggesting that
the list should institute procedures to prevent attachments on posts to the
list and/or suggesting that the listowner could be held liable for damages if
said same were not done, given two worms hitting the list in under six weeks..

For my transgressions, which included no PERSONAL attacks but which did
admittedly include the posting of a literally harmless file, I was
unsubscribed to the list...

And our Nordic God here goes on posting...

PUHLEAZZZE!

Can we say "inequitable application of the rules"?

I guess some people (like some Nordic Gods) don't have to follow them...

All I ask is that the same rules that were applied so directly in my case now
apply to Mr Thor...

Hmm... Now I know how Messr. Dreyfuss felt... Any chance you are a closet or
outright anti-semite Thor?

Keith

> --

{ The views expressed in the preceding are those of the }
{ author, alone, and are neither the responsibility of, }
{ nor, should they be understood to represent the }
{ official viewpoint of P.O.V. Image Service. }
                 (Persistence of Vision Image Service)
                  "Your link to outstanding imagery."
                     http://www.p-o-v-image.com/